The Unique 8 is our best selling model over the years, weve sold over 70,000 units! (by far the largest number in North America). At Unique, we are constantly improving our products to enhance the customer experience. The new improved Unique 8 has something that consumers have been asking for years a much larger freezer. Our latest model has increased the freezer size from 1.1 cu/ft to 1.7 cu/ft, the largest in its class! More comfort for the weekend, and ice for your drink. The new Unique 8 is also quite a bit taller than our old version (not as deep), making it easier to access food and drink. All our Unique 8 versions come with dual power (LP gas/110 volt). For brown applications you can use on 110 volt, then when the power goes out, you can switch to propane. Never worry about losing refrigeration again in the country.
- Battery Operated Interior Light
- Battery operated ignition
- Dual power allows for brown applications/frequent power disruptions
- One large crisper drawer
- Adjustable glass shelves
- Doors Are Reversible
- Flame Indicator
- Front Mounted Controls
- Modern interior with glass shelves and a clear crisper
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 64.5 x 23.5 x 25.25
- Min. Clearances for Installation (from front): Left: 2 Top: 6 Right: 2 Back: 1
- Gas Consumption: Approx. 1.1 lbs. LPG in 24 hr. period
- BTU: 1600 max., 700 min.
- AC Power: 110V, 2.5 AMP, 300 Watts
- Total: 8 cu/ft. / 227 Litres
- 6.3 cu/ft. / 179 Litres
- Freezer: 1.7 cu/ft. / 48 Litres
- Weight: 168 lbs/76 kg
- Colors: White, Black and SS
- Operation: Propane (LPG) / AC (110V)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.