The Unique 6 is the perfect entry-level upright propane refrigerator. Consumers have been asking Unique for a value oriented propane refrigerator, one that fits the needs of a smaller cabin/cottage. Well, we are very pleased to launch the solution. With a huge 1.5 cu/ft freezer, and a relatively tall profile, it is ergonomically excellent. You will find it very easy to access your food. The Unique 6 is dual powered (LP gas or 110 volt power option). Most people will use this refrigerator for a fully off-grid application, but you can also consider this fridge for brown energy requirements. If you frequently have electrical outages, why not use one of Uniques dual power fridges to operate on 110 volt, then when electricity is lost, use on LP gas"
- Battery Operated Interior Light
- Dual power allows for brown applications/frequent power disruptions
- One large crisper drawer
- Adjustable glass shelves
- Doors Are Reversible
- Front Mounted Controls
- Modern interior with glass shelves and a clear crisper
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 57.75 x 23.75 x 25.25
- Min. Clearances for Installation (from front): Left: 2 Top: 6 Right: 2 Back: 1
- Gas Consumption: Approx. 1.1 lbs. LPG in 24 hr. period
- BTU: 1600 max., 700 min.
- AC Power: 110V, 2.5 AMP, 300 Watts
- Total: 6.4 cu/ft. / 181 Litres
- 4.9 cu/ft. / 139 Litres
- 1.5 cu/ft. / 42 Litres
- 161 lbs/73 kg
- Colors: White & Black
- Operation: Propane (LPG) / AC (110V)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.