This Unique Signature range offers beautiful design, heavy duty cast-iron single surface cooktop and sealed burners! It has the features you expect in a top quality gas range, now beautifully developed for off-grid living. Uniques 9 V ignition system ensures efficiency and safety, with no standing pilot lights wasting fuel. A robust cast-iron single cooking surface and fully sealed burners make cooking and cleanup almost effortless. Perfect for small kitchens.
- Single surface cast iron grates (safer pot movement)
- Sealed burner cooktop (easier to clean)
- 9V battery ignition system (no standing pilot wasting fuel on cooktop)
- Modern design with stainless steel door handles
- Total BTUs on cooktop 36,400
- Front left 9,100
- Front right 9,100
- Rear left 9,100
- Rear right 9,100
- Oven: 14,000 BTU LPG
- Dimensions: Oven: 14 h x 16 w x 19 d
- Broiling area: 13 w x 13 d
- Overall Height: 40.5
- Floor space: 20 w x 24 d
- Weight: 125 lbs/57 kg
- Colors: White or Black
- Operation: Set for propane (LPG) natural gas (NG) orifices not included (sold separately)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.