The Samsung stainless steel dishwasher features digital touch controls that make it easy to select functions with a gentle touch. The upper rack is height adjustable, so that it can easily accommodate dishes of various shapes and sizes. The interior door is made of stainless steel that's more durable.
- ADA compliant with low profile installation. Designed for easy control and accessibility
- Adjustable Rack: Height adjustable upper rack makes it easy to accommodate various dishware shapes and sizes
- Quiet Cleaning: 52 dBA lower noise level for quieter cleaning of dishes
- 4 wash cycles and 5 options provide full control
- Advanced Wash System provides a heavy-duty wash to get pots and pans clean
- Accommodate 12 place settings, so that you can wash multiple dishes at once
- Digital Leak Sensor identifies leaks and automatically shuts off before water can escape
- Energy Star rated, which means lower energy bills.
Offer Expires: 6/1/2020 to 7/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 9/30/2020
Enjoy exclusive rebate savings with purchase of qualifying Samsung Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 9/30/2020.
Offer Expires: 5/14/2020 to 7/8/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/6/2020
Receive a 10% rebate with purchase of 3 or more qualifying Samsung Kitchen Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/6/2020.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.