The Napoleon S1 Wood Stove is EPA approved, complete with a modern cast iron door and pedestal base in a metallic charcoal finish. The stove features an Easy Glide ash drawer with a removable ash pan and lid for easy cleaning. The S1 also features up Secure Lock lever action door handle that remains in a convenient open position when the door is open, making refuelling safe and easy. The S1 is the perfect wood burning stove for those wanting wood burning technology with a clean, contemporary look.
- Up to 55,000 BTU's
- Glass Size: 10 1/2"h x 16 1/4"w
- Presidents Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vortex combustion system
- Metallic charcoal finish
- Hidden hinges and extra large glass viewing area
- Contemporary EPA wood stove complete with contemporary cast door and cast pedestal base
- Precision Easy Glide ash drawer with removable ash pan complete with lid for convenient and easy disposal
- Secure Lock lever action door handle remains in a convenient up position while re-loading fuel
- Removable handle sleeve for added safety
- Convenient holder for handle sleeve located in slide out ash drawer
- Heavy duty 5/16 firebox top
- Ceramic fiber baffle system
- Removable stainless steel floating secondary air manifold
- Mobile Home Approved
- The S1 comes complete, ready for installation
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.