- Volume of 4.5 cu ft holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz) or 142 cans (12 oz)
- Temperature range: 34°F - 70°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select ® Control offers five distinct modes: Beverage: 34°F - 65°F, Deli: 34°F - 40°F, Market: 34°F - 40°F, Pantry: 34°F - 70°F, Root Cellar: 45°F - 55°F
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of upper drawer
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Equipped with 2 full-extension robust stainless drawers
- Upper bin includes Slide and Divide bin organizer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
- Digital convection cooling system and independently controlled dual-zones rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from 34°F - 70°F.
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonimcally located on top of the upper drawer and offers five distinct modes: Beverage: 34°F - 65°F, Deli: 34°F - 40°F, Market: 34°F - 40°F, Pantry: 34°F - 70°F, Root Cellar: 45°F - 55°F.
- The Slide and Divide accessory comes standard in the upper bin and easily adjusts to securely hold items of different size such as meats, cheeses, beverages and even tall items such as milk and orange juice.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23-5/8" / 600 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.