You'll get endless hot water, consistent pressure and never a cold water sandwich. When installed in optional recirculation, you'll save water by never waiting for hot water again.
- The Future is Here - 98%+ Efficient - Eternal Condensing HybridClean
- Up to 19.5 GPM of unrestricted flow
- All Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger with built in 2 gallon reserve tank
- Meets NSF Standards for health and cleanliness
- Ultra low emissions (1ppm CO) leaves almost no carbon footprint and is safe
- Patented self-cleaning utilizes turbulent flow to flush sediments out
- 98%+ Efficiency saves cost, exceeds Energy Star standards, and qualifies for Tax and LEED credits
- Compact chassis can wall or floor mount; standard water connects on top
- Flexible NG / LP / Indoor / Outdoor / Direct Vent / Power Vent conversions in one unit
- 2" PVC up to 35ft or 3" PVC venting up to 100ft
- Dual Core CPU displays error codes and optionally controlled by up to 3 remotes
- Clip-on components can be easily serviced by technicians
- Full flow design enables high output without water pressure drop
- Thermostat and Flow Activation is compatible with WaterSense fixtures
- Easy integration with recirculation and no startup lag eliminates cold water sandwich
- Meets UL / CSA / ANSI / NSF and UPC standards
- Industry's BEST 20 year residential and 10 year commercial Heat Exchanger warranty
- 199,000 BTU's Max Input
- Great for heavy residential or light commercial up to 5 simultaneous applications
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.